Make some Pinkalicous cupcakes to go along with the book.
I have made this twice with my girls. They loved helping to make the ice cream cake and the loved eating it. My local grocery store did not have the already crushed oreos and I just don’t have the time to sit here crush them myself. We used the Reese’s peanut butter cup chips that you can purchase in the ice cream topping section at your local store. Here is the link to the website I got the recipe from.
- 1/2cup hot fudge ice cream topping, warmed
- 1 tub (8 oz.) COOL WHIP Whipped Topping, thawed, divided
- 1 pkg. (3.9 oz.) JELL-O Chocolate Instant Pudding
- 16 OREO Cookies, chopped (about 2 cups), divided
- 12 vanilla ice cream sandwiches
WHISK fudge topping and 1 cup COOL WHIP in medium bowl until blended. Add dry pudding mix; stir 2 min. Stir in 1 cup cookies.
ARRANGE 4 ice cream sandwiches, side-by-side, on 24-inch-long piece of foil; cover with half the COOL WHIP mixture. Repeat layers. Top with remaining sandwiches. Frost with remaining COOL WHIP; press remaining cookies into top and sides of dessert. Wrap loosely with foil.
FREEZE 4 hours.